Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer CatchUp

Summer Catchup:

1) Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

For some reason, I thought that we were over the summers packed full of weddings, but we have definitely had a fair share this summer, including one weekend with 3 weddings! They have all been wonderful and we have been able to celebrate with lots of friends!

Also, my sisters and I helped my mom throw a wedding shower for a family friend. It was complete with a candy bar- yum! I also adore the R and M letters and might just need to buy my own letters for my house. :)

3) Tennis Camp, Art Camp, and VBS

My summer vacation started off with leading a girls' tennis camp, which although fun was warm and a bit stressful to be leading with a threat of rain every day. Art camp was last week and ended with an awesome art show in the dark. This week is VBS- my sister and I are in charge of the props for the stories. We successfully built a boat for today, so the rest should be a piece of cake.

4) Celebrating 27

My birthday happens to be on the longest day of the year. Nothing exciting. Was spoiled with gifts including a necklace from Dan, a GPS so I won't get lost anymore and a sewing machine. Watch out for all my sewing projects to come ( once I learn to use it!)

5) Happy 2 Year!

Dan and I celebrated 2 years of marriage on July 19. Dan was actually out of state for work, so hopefully we will be able to celebrate on our vacation next week.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity