Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Goal

So my goal for 2013 is to get back into blogging.  It is already January 14 and I have yet to start my goal, but I heard on the radio the other day that most people quit their goal within the first 5 days of the new year. I figure this way that won't happen to me. :)

I haven't blogged since May 2012.
A lot has happened since then, so I should have lots to blog about.

The last time I blogged we were moving out of our old house.
We are now fairly settled in our new house.  Lots of painting, a new kitchen, fresh carpet 
and many hands helping later, we are fairly settled.  There is still plenty to do, 
but I like that.  I like dreaming up ideas- not sure my husband likes that- but I do. 

When we moved, Andrew was about 6 months old.
He is now a very busy, fast walking almost 14 month old boy.


Since I last blogged, we have traveled to Canada (of course), 
South Carolina, Florida and Chicago.

I also started a new job as a 3 day kindergarten teacher. 


So 2013....let's get documenting!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity