Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Fun Weekend

It was the perfect fall weather this weekend- well, a little rainy, but other than that pretty good I'd say!

Friday night- Dan and I went out for dinner and then to see The Social Network. The movie was pretty good other than I fell asleep for a small part of it- the downside of going to the movies on a Friday night after a long week.

Saturday morning was all about soccer! First, we went to my nephew's soccer game. It is funny seeing a bunch of 4 year olds chasing each other around the field. Good times. We took a short break to warm up and then headed back to the fields to watch a group of girls from my class play in their soccer game.

The rest of the day was spent at the apple orchard...






Sheri and her hundred something pounds of apples!



Kara, Annie and I... our apples were only about 20 pounds :)

We headed back to Kara's and whipped up a few apple crisps and pies. Yum, Yum!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity