Thursday, October 28, 2010

I tried...

Yesterday was sort of one of those "I tried..." days.

It started off on my way to work.
I tried to be on time (on time according to me, since we don't really have to be there until the kids come in, but I like to get to school about an hour before that), but...
half way to school I realized I had forgotten my belt and turned back home to get it.
Which is just crazy- why could I not just go without the belt for a day?

I tried the night before to make cookies for my students, but...
I used whole wheat flour instead of white and they turned out tasting horrible.
Have I mentioned what an excellent cook I am?



I tried to help my students get better grades on their projects, but...
if I hand it back to them and tell them check for capital letters and that they are written in cursive and they hand them back to me after looking at them for 2.8 seconds with nothing changed because they think it is good, well... I tried...

And I tried to fold all of laundry, but it just didn't want to be folded... or wait, maybe this was one of things that I didn't try to do yesterday, but definitely should have! :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity