Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Gender Reveal

Last month, we had our ultrasound and were able to find
out if we are having a boy or girl in November.

The night before I made some cupcakes...
I had to be very careful to not mix up the
pink and the blue- wouldn't that be sad if I got them confused? :)

First, I tried putting the chocolate disks in the batter
before I baked them.
Which sort of worked, but some were hard to see, especially
the pink ones.


So, plan B was to dig out a piece of the cupcake
after it was baked and stick in the chocolate disk.
Worked like a charm.

My mom had bought some balloons and
there were some gifts for the little one...

And then, after lunch, it was finally time to reveal what it would be...


IT'S A BOY!

I took some videos of my mom and dad finding out.
I love their reactions!








3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

SO exciting! Congratulations on you boy! :)

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Welcome to Club Boy! I am thrilled for you and Dan, and these videos of your parents are priceless! Congrats :)

Danielle said...

What a clever idea! Too bad I won't have another chance to use it ):

I'm kind of partial to boys!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity