Friday, November 5, 2010

Procrastination

 

Are you one of those people that has everything done early?  Or are you like me who at 12:16 AM the night- well, I guess morning- her report cards are due, just finished them?  Nothing like procrastination. 

Really, I like to think that I do my best work under pressure.  My best college papers were written at 2 AM.  And getting my house cleaned- always best done when people are coming over in an hour.

I really had the best intentions of getting my report cards done earlier this week.  I knew that I had a busy Wednesday and Thursday night, so my plan was to get them done by Tuesday.  That would have been a record for me and in the back of my head I knew that it would never happen. 

I have a policy that I never ask anyone else how their report cards are coming along.  Because I know that there are actually people who finish theirs on Monday and Tuesday the week they are due.  And that just makes me jealous.  So I never ask.

To bed I go… lots of last minute, important stuffing to do in the morning.  I do my best stuffing under pressure too.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity