Monday, March 7, 2011

Mothers Know Best

I'm struggling to come up with anything to write about.
I've really haven't done anything exciting in the past week.
I went to bed at 8:30 on Friday and we did dinner and a movie on Saturday.
Nothing exciting.

So, it was between this and a review of the movie we watched.
Which just might have to bust out later this week if
nothing creative comes to me.

I've blogged before about how Dan and I met.
It was in my early blogging days though, so if you missed it,
you can read it here.

If you want the short version, here it is:
Dan and I met on a college trip to Europe.

The prof on the trip would always take random
pictures of the trip and then send them to our parents.
This was a big deal.
Which I can't really imagine. But, it was.
It seemed like a lot of work to get those pictures uploaded each
time we visited a new company, but then again this was the
first trip where I used my digital camera.
(Goodness, first recording onto VHS tapes and now cameras...
how far we have come in just a few years)

Anyhow, this was one of the pictures that he took...


Look closely.
I'm in the tan coat and Dan next to me in the black coat.

So, after I told my mom that I liked a boy from the trip,
she claims...yes, she claims, that she knew it.
All from this picture.

I mean I guess looking back at it, maybe.
But, if you had no idea that we liked each other,
I find it hard to see how this picture proves
or suggests much of anything.

But, I guess mothers know best. :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity