Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Caramel Apple Goodness

A while ago I came across these yummy looking treats on Laurenmakes and I just knew that I had to make them. Last night we had a Fall/Pumpkin Carving Party at our house. We had a blast! And it was the perfect opportunity to make these awesome mini caramel apples.

Unfortunately, I left my camera at school, so I can't show you my picture...hopefully tomorrow I'll continue this post along with other pictures from the party.

This week is report card week...aaahh! which is probably how the camera got left at school. Tonight I went to school and worked until about 10:30- the crazy thing was is that I wasn't the only one there! It was a party at school. The good news is that the tee-pee is now up in the room- I'm excited to see how the kids react to it.

Here is a picture of the tee-pee in the room last year.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity