It's kind of strange to start a blog...I've read so many of other people's blogs, but to write your very first post...hmmm, what to actually write about?!
I love reading other people's blogs, and then I wanted to start one for my classroom for parents to view, but then I decided that perhaps I should start my own and experiment with it first before trying to make one for the classroom...so here it goes...
We'll start with 5 facts about me...
1. I got married this summer on July 19. :)
2. I teach 24 lovely (most of the time) kids in 4th grade.
3. Two things I love are stars and the color pink.
4. My favorite kind of ice cream is Moose Tracks.
5. Fall is the best season...not too cold, not too hot, and colorful leaves...perfect.
And of course every post needs a picture...
and we meet
5 hours ago