I pulled over to a parking spot across from the speaker to try to unfreeze my window. As I get out, I hear, "This is Angela. Welcome to Fazolli's. What can I get for you?" Opps, she must not be able to see that I drove away. Her voice keeps getting louder and louder. Really, don't you think she would figure it out?
Anyhow, while she is hollering, I am chopping away at the little pieces of ice that are on my window, possibly causing my window to refuse to come down. Still no luck. I put the heat on high to try to melt the ice. It is burning hot in my car at this point. Finally, I just decided to let it be and drive home. Yes, I know I could have just gone inside and ordered. But, stubborn me was determined to order my food from my car. :)
Guess when my window finally rolled on down?
Yep, as soon as the wheels of my car hit the bottom of my driveway. Fabulous.
On a much more fabulous note, Sarah was sweet enough to give me a "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award. Thank you!
~Pass it along to 5 other fabulous blogs
(I'm not sure who has already gotten this award- so I just randomly picked 5 of my followers- although I love you all!)
2. Mrs. B
-List your 5 fabulous addictions
1. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha- mmmm, yum!
2. Etsy- looking through all the cool and unique things that people make can become quite adictive. Although I do go into streaks of being addicted and not addicted to Etsy. So as a backup, I will also say that I am addicted to Ice Cream!
3. How I Met Your Mother- love this show! I saw it for the first time on our honeymoon when the cruise played the same two episodes for the entire 12 days- but they were funny everytime. Since then, I've been hooked.
4. Photographer's Blogs- I love looking at their pictures, especially wedding pictures. Really, I'm addicted to blogs in general, but decided to be a bit more descriptive.
5. Target- really, how could you not be addicted to this store!?
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.