Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A few of my favorite "R" things...

Mrs. Stilettos did a fun post on her favorite "B" things and offered to give out letters...I got the lucky letter "R". So without further ado, here are my favorite "R" things...

RELAXING
oh to be at the beach with the sun on my face right now...
well, i guess any sort of relaxing will do


the REDEMPTION series books by Karen Kingsbury
i adore these books!
she is one of my favorite authors and
this is my favorite series by her

RING BEARERS...
my precious nephew and ring bearerand RINGS
diamond rings to be more specific :)
RECESS
ahh, the ring of the recess bell
movie RENTALS
nothing is better than a friday night movie complete with pop and candy
RAIN BOOTS
how cute are these!
RIESENS
yum!

REMOTES
can you imagine actually having to get up to switch channels?

REUNIONS
getting together with old friends
i can't wait until saturday for a reunion with my tennis girls!
RELIGION
the true meaning of lifeanything to add?

4 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Hahah!!! Such a good job!! Love your R's!!!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I like the "Rs" a lot! Esp. remotes! We have a ton like that too! I had "H" :-)

Mrs. Nurse said...

Love your R's. I would have to add Reece's!! Love them :)

Emily said...

ahhh!
Love your Rs... what a fun game.. i want to play along!! The remote one made me laugh.. seems like we can never find our remote!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity