Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sonic Saturdays

A Sonic resturant opened up in our town around Christmas time. The place is still crazy busy. It's pretty exciting that we have a Sonic since there are not any others anywhere near us- which probably sounds strange to those of you that are from other areas of the US, but really- it's quite exciting. Now, I don't have to see the Sonic comercials on TV and be angry that I have to watch it even though there are no Sonics by me. :)

On Saturdays, when we aren't busy, we've made our little treat to go have lunch at Sonic. I've tried a few different things which have all been delicious, but I really want to try some of their special drinks and/or desserts. There are just so many of them though and I don't want to pick the wrong one, so I always chicken out and just get a Diet Coke.

So...my question to all of you is...What is your favorite drink/treat to get from Sonic?

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wish we had a Sonic here! Love it!

d.a.r. said...

Diet Cherry Limeade :)

And their Lemon Berry Slushes are delish too!

Unknown said...

mmm...cherry limeades are the best!

Elyse said...

The limeades are alway good :) Glad you have a sonic!
~Elyse~

Rachel said...

They're all delicious! I especially love the sundaes. And the cherry limeade.....soooooo good!

Emily said...

ahhh love sonic... rasberry limeade.. love it.. sonic blast with butterfinger... cherry limeads.. no I dont like sonic.. ha:)

quite contrary said...

just found your blog! so cute!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity