Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We've Made it to Tuesday

I know that a ton of people have posted already about The Bachelor, but I'll add to the list...
I love the show. It has it's issues, but since my suite mates and I bonded my freshman year of college by watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette- I've been been hooked to the drama.

But really?! Was last night necessary? I had heard what was supposedly going to happen, so it wasn't so much a shock. I just can't believe that I spent 3 hours of my life watching that happen. Grrrr. I've heard that rumor that ABC set the whole situation up which is even more sickening.

Enough of that.

I'm now watching American Idol/Biggest Loser and trying to grade papers. I say trying since I have this horrible habit lately of leaving school saying that I will do the work at home and then the morning comes and the papers are still left ungraded.

Three more random things:
1. My keyboard works again! Yeah! Well, actually I got a new computer and have to send the other back...either way it is fixed.
2. I had my first taste of poutine while we were visiting Dan's family this weekend.3. I also saw my first bit of curling. Two very Canadian things and finally after 5 years of dating a Canadian I did these things. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I sooooo know what you mean about those papers your bring home and they sit there all night. I brought home a big stack of math papers, and sure enough, they're still in my bag here at 9:15!

Also, my hubby loves curling. We're from VA, but he fell in love watching the winter Olympics a few years ago.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity