Monday, May 24, 2010

Raccoon Eyes

Today was hot. I mean really hot.

I took the day off from school to help coach our high school girls tennis team at their regional tournament.

Well, actually I took Friday off, made my sub plans, drove to the tournament site and then drove back to school, sent my sub home and spent the rest of the day with my kids since the tournament was canceled due to rain.

Anyhow, Friday was freezing and rainy and today was a heat wave.

I knew it was going to be warm, but I really couldn't image how hot it would be. So now I am stuck with raccoon eyes, and a less than awesome tan line.

Good thing I don't have 3 weddings this weekend. And a strapless dress to wear to them. Oh, wait- I do.

I tried taking a picture of my burnt face, but I just wasn't comfortable putting it up- it's just too beautiful. :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

The weather has been so weird and unpredictable here too! I'm ready for summer. Wow, 3 weddings in one weekend! Have fun!

xo
Valerie

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity