Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daily Deals

I’ve been looking for a piece of furniture for our sunroom, but just looking around- no special trips to look or anything.  So, today when I was out browsing stores, I found this beauty outside waiting for someone to buy it.  I loved it at first glance, but expected, like most times, the price to be too high for it to move off of my wish list.  However, when I looked at the tag, it was on special for today for…take a guess… 50 dollars!  One of the doors needs a new stop, but other than it is in perfect condition.  I think I may get some baskets to go underneath and maybe, maybe paint it black.

IMAG0139

The other deal of day was not quite as good as it sounded.  Our mall periodically sends out e-mails that if you take the e-mail to the customer service desk, they will give you a gift certificate.  I’ve done these before and they really are awesome.  I mean free money- who can beat that!  Well, I don’t know if it is because of the holidays coming up or just more people are on the e-mail list, but whoa!  there was a crazy line to get the gift card.  But, an hour later, I walked away with a $10 gift card in my hand. :)  I guess it’s not bad for an hours “work”.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love the piece of furniture you bought! It would look great painted. That's cool that your mall gives out gift certificates. Are there good stores at that mall?

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity