Oh, Shutterfly how I love thee…
I have used Shutterfly for pictures before, but they really have a lot of other things to offer…
First of all, I use their website hosting for my classroom website and it is fabulous! Easy to use, password protected, parents can download pictures right from the website- it really has been an awesome tool for my classroom.
Anyways, this year I am planning to their holiday photo cards to send holiday cheer to all. :)
I think that it is always so fun to receive Christmas cards from friends especially when they have a cute picture on them.
Here are a few of my favorites from Shutterfly:
1) I think this card is an awesome idea for combining the card and the yearly Christmas letter. We don’t really have much news to write about this year, but if you had kids I think it would be great.
2) I LOVE this card. I thinks it’s adorable. Some of you might even see it in your mailboxes…
3) I love that this card as a photo strip like style to it. Plus it’s only 55 cents a card…what a steal!
4) Also, I think I might pick up some of these labels. After writing my address over and over again last year, I definitely think that it would worth it…and my envelopes will look cute too!
5) Their photo books make awesome gifts for Christmas. I have made a few before for my parents and my sisters. They are fun to make and are so fun to look at a few years later!
There are so many options to choose from. I’m sure that it will take me at least another week to decide! Hopefully I’ll have them out sooner this year than last as I didn’t start them last year until I was on Christmas vacation! I’ve told you before- I tend to procrastinate. :)
Enjoy looking at all of the Christmas card options that they have!